♦ Research in Salt Lake City ♦
Most genealogists eventually want to visit the Family History Library in Salt Lake City. I am now accepting clients for research trips.
Hourly, daily, and group rates are available. Please contact me to plan your trip.
I am now taking reservations for the inaugural group research trip: October 28 - November 2, 2013.
- The group trip begins Monday afternoon with a tour of the Family History Library followed by a group dinner, where we can discuss our research and get to know each other.
- From Tuesday through Friday, I will be available to assist with your research from 10am to 7pm (with a 1 hour break) and 10am to 4:30pm on Saturday. (Library hours are shorter on Saturdays.)
(Why do I begin at 10am? Because I'm not a morning person. You'll get better information from me later in the day than at the crack of dawn. You are welcome to begin your research day earlier.)
- If members of the group want to do other things together, I will facilitate the planning of those events, such as group meals or attending a performance of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. (They perform Sunday morning and rehearse Thursday night.)
- Anyone wanting to add additional days to their trip may do so. I will be happy to discuss the rates for individual help.
- Travel, hotel, and other items are not included in the price. I will do my best to help you to plan your travel and hotel and to facilitate room sharing between participants.
- Group trips must have a minimum of four people and a maximum of ten.
- Group trips can be planned at any time that I am available, if you have at least four people to participate.
- Please contact me to reserve your place!
- Cost per person is only $600 for my expert assistance during your visit to Salt Lake City.
- Reserve your place with a deposit of $50.
Terms and conditions: Full payment must be received one month before the beginning of the trip. Cancellations are only accepted up to one month before the trip begins. Refunds for cancellations can only be given if the group trip attendance remains at the minimum of four people. Refunds are provided after the trip has concluded.